Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Our Shared Home Campaign part II

That last post went into some of the details and advantages of the shared world campaign I run, but it  was supposed to say that I'm going to transfer our adventure logs over here.  They will be denoted by tagging the character names, so if you want to follow Zayne, Meepo, or Archfiend Beelzebulb's adventures, you can just click on their tag and pull up the relevant entries.

I'm currently in Dublin staying around literally around the block from Jameson distillery for the night.  Tomorrow I head to Belfast for two nights, then back to Dublin before going to Wales and London, and finally arriving in Belgium to start the Damien Done tour.  I've brought so much D&D stuff to read (I read half of Elfshadow by Elaine Cunningham on the plane on the way here) and I have so many projects to write up.  This is my chance to get ahead of the home responsibilities curve and get some serious writing done so that I can get into a regular publishing schedule on DMsGuild this fall.  Goooooo!!!!!!!!

No comments: